SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Based on the personal information provided by our customers, we will use the information to introduce products and services that meet the tastes of our customers.
Specific details are as follows
(1). for delivery and billing of products, samples, gifts, etc.
(2) To perform tasks essential to the execution of transactions with us that you have applied for
(3) To respond to inquiries from customers (including to verify the identity of the customer)
(4) to receive opinions and feedback from customers
(5) To distribute and send e-mail newsletters, direct mail, various notices, etc. (6) To conduct campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring, etc.
(6) To conduct campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring, interviews, etc. (7) For maintenance, important notices, etc.
(7) To contact customers as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
(8) To provide, improve, and develop our services to provide, improve, develop, and market our services
(9) to provide distribution services using social networking services
(11) for credit management, payment collection management, and credit management related to transactions
(12) For purposes of use for which we have received individual consent (13) For other purposes incidental or related to our business
(13) for other matters incidental or related to our business
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
9-2-29 Ishigaki-Nishi, Beppu City, Oita 874-0910
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases
(1) When we have obtained the prior consent of the customer.
(2) When providing personal information to the credit card company, etc. designated by the customer for the purpose of payment of the purchase price of the product.
(3) When the credit card company requests an inquiry to investigate fraudulent use of the credit card.
(4) When we disclose the personal information to a contractor such as a shipping company, subcontractor, or distributor for the purpose of delivering the ordered products.
(5). when required by law
(6) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(7) When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
8. when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to perform duties as prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer's consent is likely to impede the performance of those duties.
We may disclose the personal information of customers, etc. to our subcontractors for the purpose of shipping products, settling payments, providing credit, providing related after-sales services, informing customers of new products and services, and conducting other business activities of the Company in the Internet mail-order business, etc. The personal information of customers, etc. may be disclosed to these subcontractors in the event that the Company is unable to obtain the consent of the customer. We will enter into a contract with these subcontractors regarding the protection of personal information, and will exercise necessary and appropriate management and supervision to ensure that the subcontractors comply with the contract.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
To recognize you when you sign in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and offer other customized features and services.
Recording of customer-specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, including whether you wish to see interest-based advertising. You may set preferences through your account.
Tracking of items stored in a customer's shopping cart.
Research and diagnostics to improve HAA's content, products, and services.
To deliver content, including advertisements, on HAA's site and on third party sites that are relevant to your interests
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer a firstname.lastname@example.org